We have received a lot of email’s asking how to create a sticker pack for Telegram and today we are gonna explain how to create your first sticker pack using your mobile device or from your PC.
To create your own Telegram stickers, just follow these steps:
- First, add the stickers Telegram contact. To do this, simply click here (@stickers). A chat window will open with this bot, which will allow you to create your own stickers.
- In the conversation window, say one of the instructions available to create stickers:
/Newstickerpack : you create a new Telegram stickers pack
/Addsticker : adding a sticker to an existing pack
/Delsticker : remove a sticker from an existing stickers pack
/Ordersticker : rearrange the stickers of an existing pack
/Cancel : cancel what you have done
- The first thing to tell Stickers Bot is that you want to create a new Telegram stickers pack. To do this, you simply send the message /newstickerpack .
- You are asked for the name of the stickers pack. So you have to send a message with the chosen name for your pack.
- Then the bot is going to ask you to send the emojis you’ll use for the first of the stickers. Now you can send an emoji that is going to be linked to a single sticker. You can list several emoji in one message, but the bot reccomends using no more than two per sticker.
- Then send the sticker you want to use for such emoji. To do this, you have to select our PNG file, and drag it to the Telegram window, and drop it in the part that says “Without Compression”. Remember that the format of the stickers should be 512 × 512 and also the format must be in PNG with a transparent background.
- Now you have your first sticker added to the pack. Keep adding the stickers you want. Once your pack is completed, simply send the message /publish. The bot will ask for a short name for the pack, ( no spaces ), wich is needed for the link to add the pack and then you will have your own set of stickers.
As you have seen, this process is really simple. We highly recommend to create a Telegram sticker packs using your desktop version for MAC/Windows because uploading the .png file from mobile can be difficult in some cases.
Once created your own Telegram sticker pack, share it with your friends and if you wish, send your sticker pack to us, so we can publish it!