We all know how to add a sticker pack to telegram, in fact it is very simple: just tap on a link or on a single sticker and then click on ” add sticker”. But how do we remove a sticker pack we don’t use anymore from Telegram on Android?
Removing a sticker pack from your telegram app
do as follows:
- Open the Telegram application on your Android device
- Swipe from left and go to Settings
- Scroll down and tap the Stickers option
- You now can see all the stickers you have installed
- To delete a Telegram sticker pack, simply tap the 3dot icon next to that pack and hit the Remove button
Now you know how simple it is on android to remove a sticker pack from Telegram. Now that you have some more space to add new stickers go to out Telegram Stickers Hub and add new ones!