When you’ve had enough from telegram and you want to delete or deactivate your telegram account, follow this guide.
** Note that this proceudre will cancel your telegram account, including contacts, chats, telegram groups and channels history (yes, even your saved Animated Stickers). This cannot be undone so please do not play with this feature.**
How can i Delete my Telegram account?
- Go to the Telegram Deactivation Page using your desktop browser or Android, iOS device.
- On this new page you need to enter the phone number associated with the telegram account you want to complete deactivate and delete.
- Tap the Next button and then you are asked to enter a security code. (The unique confirmation will be sent to your Telegram Account. Check your phone or Desktop and look for a new message from Telegram.)
** Note that the message is like: You can use this password to log in on the Telegram website: YOUR PASSWORD
- Now you need to confirm the “Delete Your Account?” message. You may also type the reasons to leave the Telegram.
- You successfully deactivated your Telegram account across all your platforms (including Telegram Web, Desktop, Android and iOS).
What happens after i agree to cancel my Telegram account?
All your conversations will be deleted, forever.
All unsaved files from conversations with images, audio, video and documents will disappear from Telegram’s servers. There’s no way to recover data from a deleted Telegram account.
The coversations will not be deleted for other users with whom you have been in contact.
We hope you found our simple guide on How to deactivate telegram account on Android, iOS and Desktop useful. If you have questions or problems feel free to comment below!