When you’ve had enough from telegram and you want to delete or simply deactivate your telegram account, follow this guide.
** Note that this proceudre will delete your telegram account, including contacts, chats, groups and channels history. This cannot be undone so please do not play with this feature.**
- Go to the Telegram Deactivation Page using your desktop browser.
- On this new page you need to enter the phone number associated with the telegram account you want to complete deactivate and delete.
- Tap the Next button and then you are asked to enter a password. (The password has already been sent from Telegram. Check out you Telegram on your phone and look for a new message from the Telegram.)
** Note that the message is like: You can use this password to log in on the Telegram website: YOUR PASSWORD
- Now you need to confirm the “Delete Your Account?” message. You may also type the reasons to leave the Telegram.
- You successfully deactivated your Telegram account across all your platforms.